Stronger Communities Program - Round Seven
Expressions of interest for Round Seven of the Stronger Communities Program are now open.
Grants are available between $2,500 and $20,000 for capital projects in Lilley that deliver social benefits to our vibrant community, create jobs and support our local economy.
This round, up to 100% of the project can be funded (excluding projects by local governing bodies).
Examples of projects which may be funded under the program include:
- fit-out of community spaces and centres
- upgrading facilities to provide inclusive access
- purchasing operating equipment such as computers, TVs, furniture and fittings
- sporting facility upgrades including new scoreboards, BBQ facilities, seating, new turf, fit-out of change rooms, new canteen, new lights, upgrade water systems, gymnasiums, skate parks
- purchasing equipment for local SES
- purchasing first aid equipment
EOI Open Date: 25 October 2021 8AM AEST
EOI Applications Close: 19 November 4PM AEST
After all expressions of interest have been finalised, my community consultation panel will conduct a preliminary assessment of proposals before inviting applicants to lodge formal applications online.
More information on the guidelines can be found here.
You can download a copy of the Expression of Interest form here.
For more information, please contact the Lilley electorate office on 3266 8244 or email [email protected] if you have any questions or need assistance.