Volunteer Grant Programme - NOW CLOSED
Please be advised - The 2023 Volunteer Grant EOIs are now Closed.
The Federal Government’s 2023-24 Volunteer Grants for community groups across the electorate of Lilley.
Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 are available to eligible not-for-profit community organisations to support the efforts of their volunteers. Please see the attached Grant Opportunity Guidelines (section 4.1) to confirm your eligibility.
The grants can be used to:
- purchase eligible small equipment items for use by volunteers.
- contribute to volunteers’ fuel costs, during the course of their volunteer work.
- contribute to transport costs for volunteers with disability who are unable to drive.
- assist with the cost of training courses for volunteers.
- undertake background screening checks for volunteers.
- conduct activities to promote awareness of and increase participation in volunteering opportunities.
- adapt practises to support volunteers’ safety.
More information and the grant guidelines can be found here https://www.grants.gov.au/Fo/Show?FoUuid=7b57b89b-ac76-4fc9-ac36-0cfa6523f0c3
Please note: the Department of Social Service’s timeline for this round of grants indicates that funds will be made available to successful organisations in May 2024.
After all expressions of interest have been received, a community consultation panel will conduct a preliminary assessment of proposals before inviting selected applicants to lodge formal applications online.
Please contact my office for further details on 3266 8244 or email [email protected]